Monday, July 25, 2016

Business idioms

Yesterday our land lord announce us that our time is up and we should leave the apartment.

These days by using technology you are able to touch base with your old friends.

 To avoid the corruption the government prohibited  paying under the table.

I am interested in going to collage but I have not decided yet. It is still up in the air.

I am not really in to having a white collar job.I think it is so boring.

I am worry about my job interview. My English is not very well ,so I think the native candidate have the upper hand in passing interview.


Edited by Amin

Yesterday our landlord announce us that, your time is up so you have to leave the apartment.

These days by using technology you are able to touch base with your old friends.

 To avoid the corruption the government prohibited  paying under the table.

I am interested in going to collage but I did not decide yet. It is still up in the air.

I am not interested in white collar job, I think it is so boring.


I am worry about my job interview, because my English is not well , so I think the native candidate have the upper hand in passing interview.




No comments:

Post a Comment